Wednesday, October 23, 2013

He's back!

"He" being my Bailey longarm that I affectionately call Beetle after the cartoon character.  I was having so many issues with tension, jamming up, etc, that I gave up and took him into my local sewing machine repair guy who I have taken all my machines to for several years.  He got it cleaned up, oiled, and adjusted the tension etc.  I put Beetle back on my frame (after I cleaned it well), and started practicing, and this is how it turned out:
So smooth, and quiet, I am so going to enjoy quilting now without all the issues.  I already have a quilt top picked out:
No clue what kind of design to do, but I will figure it out, that's for sure.
Besides all of that today, I also made several loaves of zucchini bread some chocolate zucchini and some apple zucchini.  It is so good.  The weather is finally cooling off (for Florida), and I get my baking groove on.
Hope everyone has a great day,
Happy quilting,
Marianne


No comments:

Post a Comment