Monday, August 15, 2011

Life interrupts

Sorry for not posting lately.  I have been so busy with the work, school, then getting ready for kids to start school (YEAH), and then I start college full-time tomorrow, I have had very little time. I have been working on getting the wedding quilt done, and I am happy to say  the end is in sight, and I couldn't be happier.  When I work on a project, I get so excited, but about halfway through, I get sick to death of it.  I just want it done!  Anybody else this way?  Towards the end though, I get excited again, but I really don't want it to be done because I don't want to have to give it up.  Especially this quilt.  It's the first time I have done trapunto, and so far, it looks great.  I will try to have pictures up as soon as it's done, but- you guessed it- the camera is missing again.  I think I need a GPS on the thing, it's always on the lam.
Until later, happy quilting, Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment