Thursday, August 16, 2012

A bit of quilting a bit of non quilting

I have sorely been neglecting this poor blog.  The only excuse I have is life gets so in the way.  The kids just went back to school a couple of weeks ago (they believe in starting them really early here), and getting myself prepared for school.  Yep, going back for my AA.  I am taking classes online this semester, so I can do it from home.  I am taking American History pre-1877, and combined Math (ick).  My kids will so be helping me with the math class.  I just keep reminding myself " A C is passing, a C is passing, " LOL.  I have been doing some sewing of the quilting variety:
Ignore the threads, this is a couple of rows put together.  I am making this for my daughter for her heirloom quilt, she is lively and colorful like this quilt.  I still have to put the borders on, then I will take a picture before it gets quilted.  In the meanwhile, I have been busy as can be making more dresses. Here are a few of them.


I will hopefully get this up on my Etsy shop in the next couple of days, I would really like to get them out of here!  :).  That, or hope I have a niece. Well, off to go study American History.  (Class doesn't even start till next week, but I like to get ahead of things).
Happy quilting,
Marianne


No comments:

Post a Comment