Monday, December 17, 2012

easy street, part 4

I have been slowly working on easy street , part 4, Bonnie Hunter's latest mystery quilt. 
untrimmed flying geese

stack of purple and white geese, with stack of purple and turquoise geese.

geese sewn together. 

I really can't wait to see what this comes out to be. Bonnie has also created a pattern for a scrappy flying geese quilt, called  geese on a string, based on an antique quilt she found.  I love anything with little scrap pieces of fabric!  This is one I will be making in the near future.  This week will be finding me celebrating Christmas on Tuesday ( my kids are going to their Dad's in Alabama for the holidays), work and cleaning my house, something it is really needing.  I will also be moving sewing machines and tables into what was my son's bedroom, and getting some sewing done, instead of laundry and dishes.  Yeah, 16 days of freedom, just me, my mom and the dog! I'll miss my kids, but they'll be back before I know it. 
Hope everyone has a great week,
Happy quilting,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment