Sunday, June 9, 2013

On vacation.

When this post goes up, I will be on vacation.  Time to visit my brand new nephew, my brother and sister in law, aunts, cousins, etc.  But I wanted to post a couple of completed pics before I left.
completed baby quilt. This is for a coworker who had a baby girl in January (did I mention I am very behind?)

close up of quilting.

backing fabric.


quilt on frame

top row quilted.

corner detail.
I am quite proud, I finally got a quilt done in 2013! I feel behind, very behind. But, I think I got the issues fixed with Beetle (Bailey), my quilting machine.  I named him Beetle Bailey after the cartoon character, because when he works right, he works great, but when he doesn't look out! LOL.
I got one quilt done, 22 more tops to go. Going to be a long summer.
I have also been working on some more toddler dresses. Here are some pics of those.



All that needs to be done on all of them is to attach the buttons.  That will get done when I get home. 
My next post will probably be a long one, with lots of baby pics. Yep, one of those doting aunts, I am (hey my kids are all pretty much grown, I gotta get the baby time in when I can :)).
Hope everyone has a great day,
Happy quilting,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment