Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Dance

I am so very, very happy.  I am going from this:




 To this:
 I can't wait! My Grace Sturdy-Lite has done me well, don't get me wrong, but I can't wait for a sturdy, metal one to come into my life!  By this time next weekend, I will be bouncing off the walls waiting for it to get here!  (Just don't get me started on how much it cost me in shipping, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor).
In other news, this is what I got to see yesterday:





















The Titusville Quilt show was this weekend.  I wasn't sure I was going to be able to go, because I had to work both days, but I made it yesterday, and took my mom.  I loved it!  One of the member of our local guild (The Rocket Quilters) did  a lot of the quilting of the quilts, and she did a great job.  So many wonderful quilts, and now I have lots of inspiration.  It was a great show. 
Now, off to do some more sewing (I try to get a couple of hours in before I go to work, that way, I stay calm when I get to work, and less likely anyone's gonna get hurt LOL)

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment