Thursday, September 29, 2011

ordered my Go Cutter!

Wow, 2 posts in one day, it must be a miracle!  Anyway, I just ordered my Accuquilt Baby Go cutter, and here's the special they are running: the cutter $139.00, the value die, the 2 1/2 inch strip cutter, and 2 sizes of mats, and all I paid was $139.00.  No shipping or handling charge, over $99 is free shipping.  I got $112 worth of stuff free!  That, folks, is a great deal, and I love great deals.  Hopefully, I can get my behind in gear, and cut up some of this fabric and get it made into quilts! 
Happy quilting,
Marianne

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures of the wedding you look amazing. And I am glad your cutter came in :) Just don't cut yourself....I never got to see the picture of the quilt you where making for your brothers wedding? Maybe I am wrong on that part but I do remember you saying it took many years to finish it...Let me know what it was again and the picture of it
    Take good care of you Michelle

    ReplyDelete