Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally quilting!

It's been awhile since I have actually quilted a quilt.  I have been making tops, etc, just not loading and quilting.  Just not in the mood, I guess.  It seems to go in cycles with me.  So, tonight, I finally loaded the donation quilt:
Just so colorful!  I think I may make another one just like this for me.  It was really easy to make, and quick in the scheme of things.  I decided to go with an allover design:
I'm using a light gray thread that I have used before, and when the quilt it washed, it blends in beautifully.  I have, however, been having a few issues with tension.  I think I need to take my Janome 1600 in to be serviced and cleaned, that may fix it. 
Well, onto more homework ( there is a lot more this semester than last ) I keep telling myself though, that it is worth it in the end!
Happy quilting,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment