Monday, March 19, 2012

What have I been up to?

So, what have I been up to?  School, school, and more school.  I have about 6 more weeks, then four weeks of my externship, and then I am done with this course! :).  Of course, now that I have discovered how much I love learning, I am going to continue on with college.  I am thinking about getting more into the administrative side of the medical field.  I seem to be gravitating that way.
I have also been sewing a lot, makingtoddler girls dresses, and my son's girlfriend has an Etsy shop, so they are getting posted for sale there.  I love making them, and I have a lot of scraps to use in my quilts! 
Alas, no pictures until I get my computer fixed though, no pictures of anything.  :(.  I've been keeping up with other's blogs, and living vicariously through them.  Hopefully, it won't be too much longer before I am back to blogging regularly! 
Happy quilting,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment