Sunday, September 2, 2012

I must be crazy

So last month (I can't believe it's September already! ), I got these 2 great books for my birthday:

Love 'em!  So many wonderful patterns and ideas!  I am going to do my darndest to make every single one.  I have already made several of her mystery quilts. 
So, why am I crazy you may ask?  I decided to go ahead and make this quilt:
Yep.  And so far, I have a small stack:
About 20 down, only 180 to go! I really am crazy.
Oh, on the quilting machine front: long story short, didn't have to take it to the repairman- I threaded it wrong.  Yep, I have only had it for 4 years, and I managed to thread it wrong!  :p.  I swear, sometimes I worry about myself, LOL. 
Now, off to get some sleep, I just got home from work and I am very tired (finally).  Hope everybody has a great Labor Day weekend. 
Happy quilting,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment