Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More unfinished projects

So, I have been looking around and finding a lot of unfinished projects.  More than I thought I would.  I am a Queen of UFOS!  (I have a puppy snuggling next to me, sorry if the typing isn't the greatest). Here are just a few:

The petals are appliqued down with pink thread and a buttonhole stitch.  The yellow s appliqued down also.  I am thinking about doing a pink sashing, and a pink scrappy backing.

Here is another UFO I am longing to finish:


i
I got this fabric at Walmart years ago, I love it as a dresden plate, the frogs chase each other!

I fussy cut the frogs and they are chasing each other in a circle.  I was originally going to put them on a solid background, but it just didn't work.  I love the green with the dots, and it's going to be a lively quilt, bright for sure!

And, here is a video of little Mr. Hiro, because he's just too darn cute!
 

I hope everyone has a great day! 
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment